AIM Congratulates Members on BBJ Power 50 List
| October 8, 2020
By: Chris Geehern
Associated Industries of Massachusetts today congratulated a dozen executives at AIM-member companies who were named to the Boston Business Journal 2020 Power 50 list.
The group includes people ranging from financial services leaders to manufacturing CEOs to the head of an urban academy that was just honored with the AIM Gould Education and Workforce Development Award.
“Within the Greater Boston business community, there are many extraordinary leaders who have met the extraordinary challenges of this year head on,” the Business Journal wrote in announcing the list.
- Paul Ayoub, Partner, Nutter
- Eric Dickson, president and CEO, UMass Memorial Health Care
- Andrew Dreyfus, CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Pamela Everhart, senior vice president, head of regional public affairs and community relations, Fidelity Investments.
- Paul Francisco, chief diversity officer, State Street Corp.
- Damon Hart, senior vice president, deputy general counsel, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Ibram Kendi, founder, Boston University Center for Antiracist Research; Professor; Bestselling author, “How To Be An Antiracist”
- Catherine Klapperich, professor and vice chair of biomedical engineering, Boston University; founding director, Boston University Precision Diagnostics Center
- Robert Lewis Jr., founder and president, The BASE.
- Quincy Miller, president and vice chairman, Eastern Bank.
- Brenna Nan Schneider, founder, 99 Degrees.
- Tanisha Sullivan, president, NAACP Boston branch.