Fourteen AIM Members among Top Women-Led Businesses
| November 6, 2020
By: John Regan
Associated Industries of Massachusetts congratulates 14 member employers named to the 2020 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list released today by The Commonwealth Institute and The Boston Globe.
Three of the companies are led by members of the AIM Board of Directors – Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries of Boston, Joanne Hilferty, President and CEO; Onyx Specialty Papers of South Lee, Patricia Begrowicz, President; and United Personnel Services Inc., Tricia Canavan, President and CEO. The companies range from financial services giant Fidelity Investments to construction firms such as Elaine Construction.
“The companies on this list represent the best of the Massachusetts business community,” said John Regan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Associated Industries of Massachusetts.
“The women who own or run these companies have not just shattered glass ceilings but built their businesses in a manner that creates economic opportunity for all Massachusetts residents.”
AIM members on the list are:
- Children’s Hospital, Sandra Fenwick, President & COO
- Catholic Charities of Boston, Debbie Rambo, President
- ET&L Corp, Jennie Colosi, President & Treasurer
- Elaine Construction, Lisa Wexler, President
- EY, Jane Steinmetz, Boston Office Managing Principal
- Fidelity Investments, Abigail Johnson, President & CEO
- John Hancock, Marianne Harrison, CEO
- Lasell Village Inc., Anne Doyle, President
- Massachusetts Medical Society, Lois Dehls Cornell, Executive Vice President
- MassDevelopment, Lauren Liss, President and CEO
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries, Joanne Hilferty, President & CEO
- Onyx Paper, Patricia Begrowicz, President
- United Personnel Services, Tricia Canavan, President & CEO
- UMass Lowell, Jacquie Moloney, Chancellor
AIM is proud to count these outstanding companies as members of the largest business association in Massachusetts.