Congratulations to the Top Women-Owned Businesses
| November 5, 2021
By: Kristen Rupert
Associated Industries of Massachusetts congratulates 14 member employers named today to the 2021 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list released today by The Commonwealth Institute and The Boston Globe.
Two of the companies are led by AIM officers – Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries of Boston, Joanne Hilferty, President and CEO; and Onyx Specialty Papers of South Lee, Patricia Begrowicz, President.
The companies range from financial services giant Fidelity Investments to construction firms such as Elaine Construction.
“The companies on this list represent the best of the Massachusetts business community,” said John Regan, President and Chief Executive Officer of AIM.
“The women who own or run these companies have not just shattered glass ceilings but built their businesses in a manner that creates economic opportunity for all Massachusetts residents.”
AIM members on the list are:
- Carequest Institute for Oral Health, Myechia Minter-Jordan, MD, MBA
- Eastern Bank Foundation, Nancy Huntington Stager, President & CEO
- Elaine Construction, Lisa Wexler, President
- ET&L Corp, Jennie Colosi, President & Treasurer
- EY, Jane Steinmetz, Boston Office Managing Principal
- Fidelity Investments, Abigail Johnson, President & CEO
- Lasell Village Inc., Anne Doyle, President
- Massachusetts Medical Society, Lois Dehls Cornell, Executive Vice President
- Mass General Brigham, Anne Klibanski, President & CEO
- Mass General Brigham Community Physicians, Lynn Stofer, President
- Massport, Lisa Wieland, Chief Executive Officer
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries, Joanne Hilferty, President & CEO
- Onyx Paper, Patricia Begrowicz, President
- UMass Lowell, Jacquie Moloney, Chancellor
AIM is proud to count these outstanding companies as members of the largest business association in Massachusetts.