A Peer Group for Manufacturing/Industrial CEOs
CEO Connection is an exclusive group of C-level executives meeting monthly to discuss, frame, and solve complex business problems. Members are selected from non-competing companies to ensure that existing business relationships do not interfere with critical and honest exchange. All discussions are kept strictly confidential.
This program may be a fantastic opportunity for you if:
- You are a chief executive [Owner, CEO, President or COO]
- Your company is mid-market with 50-250 employees
- Operate within the manufacturing, industrial, distribution and/or other process-driven industries
Typical half-day meeting agenda:
- Lunch and networking
- Guest speaker in an area of interest
- Host company tour and presentation for input/discussion
- Round-robin company issues/updates/information exchange
Learn more about this unique program by contacting Wendy Dalwin by email or at 617-262-1180.